Thread: Gorgeous Ripley!

Gorgeous Ripley!

Dearest Ripley, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that fluffy, soft-looking Tabby fur and that sweet face with those long, LOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and lovely big green eyes. You are so beautiful in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You have such a look of love in those eyes! I wish I could reach through the screen and over the ocean to England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me.

And what a story you have to tell! You came to your dear family as a tiny kitten, so small you could could walk without bending underneath the sofa. You came to them from a rescue center, and my thanks to them for choosing to give a home to a rescue kitten. You've grown up to be the healthy, if overweight, eight-year-old cat you are now. I was so sorry to learn of that awful experience you went through four years ago. I'm so very glad and grateful that you made it back home safely, and I hope you are an indoor-only kitty now! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. She/he says sometimes you're a pest but mostly you're an angel, "A pudgy angel that lost its claws in an accident, but an angel nonetheless." What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ripley, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Brave Beautiful Ripley!

Greetings, Ripely in the U.K.! Happy Cat of the Day to, beautiful boy!

Oh Ripley! I was on the edge of my seat, reading your human's harrowing account of your great misadventure! Your family must have been besides themselves, worried beyond description, anxiously awaiting your return! I think it's safe to say you used up more than a few of your 9 lives before finally finding your way home, safe if not exactly sound. We can only imagine the strength, courage and determination it took for you to free yourself from that collar! Hopefully now (especially having lost some claws and unable to properly defend yourself) you're enjoying the carefree life of a full time indoor kitty, safe and sound, being pampered royally! After all, your family loves you SO very much and wants you around for many, many more years to come!

We so very grateful to your family for choosing rescue, for welcoming you into their lives those many years ago when you were but a wee one; for loving you so completely! Then again, what's not to love!
    How blessed your humans are, having a brave and beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you; their furry angel! Inside and out you're just as special as can be, a treasure, one in a million!!!

Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, Ripley! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, safe and fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more (including lots of treats, hehe)! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Ripley, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

GORGEOUS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~