Thread: Stunnng Cleo!

Stunnng Cleo!

Dearest Cleo, you are stunning indeed! What a beautiful Norwegian Forest Cat you are, with that long, thick, fluffy fur in shades of orange and grey and black and white that looks so very soft and seems to come flowing off your body.. and just look at that TAIL, held so proudly aloft! You have the sweetest face with those lovely big pale-green eyes and those big perky ears with the long, LOOONG ear-tufts. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Wales in the U.K. to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You are very beautiful and a complete drama queen, just like your namesake Cleopatra. You are so cute out there enjoying the cold and snow, which seems fitting what with your Norwegian heritage! You're very funny, and you always let your dear Purrrsons know when your food dish needs refilling or your water is not fresh enough. Only the best for the princess! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Princess Cleo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and perhaps another romp in the snow!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Cleo!

Greetings, Princess Cleo in Wales, U.K.! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Norwegian Forest Cat you are, Cleo! I've never before met a NFC with your muted Calico coloring! And your thick, long coat and fluffy tail, simply gorgeous! And just look at those amazing, emerald green eyes! You're simply stunning, Cleo! I can't take my eyes off of you!

And being the purrsonality packed, diva girl that you are, so perfectly named! Your do your namesake proud, Cleo!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as special as you, Cleo! You truly are a gem, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...hopefully enjoying some fun time frolicking in the snow; being showered with loved and attention; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cleo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Cleo!

Hello, gorgeous Cleo in Wales! Happy Cat of the Day!

I could not agree more with what my friends tatsxxx11 and phesina have already said- you are a stunning kitty lady! I like your gem-like green eyes; your full, fluffy coat with the lovely coloring; and your plush tail! Your fur also looks very thick and soft to pet, so I hope your people will give you extra petting (or strokes with a comb or brush if that is what you like) for me.

You are a busy lady, too! You let your people know if your water is not to your exact liking, or if your food dish needs attending to. I would be honored to serve you if I could! You are very funny and have a delightful personality. You even went outdoors to check on the snow and model for photos! Best of all- you are a greatly loved kitty! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to stunning Cleo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful NFC you are, Cleo.
    Your fur looks so soft and your Green eyes are beautiful.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

5. Wow! such a big pretty kitty!
    congratulations on her being Cat of the Day