Thread: Wonderful Wyatt the Survivor!

Hybrid View

Wonderful Wyatt the Survivor!

Greetings, Wyatt! Happy Pet of the Day you!

What a beautiful Appaloosa you are, Wyatt! Your white and black speckled coat is gorgeous, and your BIG, brown eyes total heart-melters!

My heart sinks, thinking for even a second that a horse as beautiful and talented, as gentle hearted and loving as you was once deemed unwanted, facing the unspeakable. Endless thanks to your hero human for saving you, opening up her home and heart to one extra special boy! You truly were a diamond in the rough, just waiting for the opportunity to let your true inner spirit to shine through!

How well your human's compassion has been rewarded, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Wyatt; her riding and jumping partner, her gentle and loving, 4 legged best friend and so much more! You're truly are the best, Wyatt, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...honing your jumping skills, weather permitting; munching on some tasty carrot, apple or peppermint; spending fun time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans, including the kids! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Wyatt, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Wyatt, you are absolutely stunning, such a beautiful Appaloosa Horse with that gorgeous polka-dot black and white coat and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes! And what a story you have to tell! You were rescued just in time from an awful fate eight years ago. My very deepest thanks to your dear person and family for saving you and bringing you Home! They say they got very lucky with you, as you're a quick learner and a most enjoyable horse to be around. A win-win for you all! Your person has always loved horses, and you are his/her very first one to own. You've tried Western and Trail but do best at show jumping, at which you excel. You can be very affectionate when you want to be, especially with children. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wyatt, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery