Thread: Precious Angel Morrissey

Precious Angel Morrissey

Dearest Morrissey, what a beautiful Angel gentleman you are! You are so noble and handsome, stretched out there with your paws crossed in front, close up in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your brown Tabby fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute brick-color nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me . And I'd love to be able to reach through the screen to ..wherever in Canada your sister Cosette is ..and pet her, too! I can't do that, either, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet her for me .

What a heartbreaking but also uplifting story you have to tell. I'm so very sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge so suddenly and tragically and needlessly, long before what should have been your time. My very deepest sympathy to your dear Purrrson and dear Cosette, who love you and grieve you and miss you so very much. May their precious memories and keepsakes, human and feline, help to bring them some comfort.

Your Purrrson wept all day after it happened and now just feels stupid and deathly numb. He/she is also "thunderously lovestruck that Cosette still exists." I am so very glad and grateful for that! They will get through this together, and they miss you so much and will always love you.

Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge with so many other loving and beloved Angels. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your Purrrson and Cosette to reassure them that all is well, you are with them and watching over them always, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day.. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Morrissey Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and dear Cosette and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Angel Morrisey~

To beautiful Morrisey's human...

I'm heartbroken to hear of the tragic passing of your beautiful boy, Morrisey, and angered beyond words to learn the reason for his passing. For once and for all, fireworks should not be allowed to be purchased by individuals. Too often we hear of the fear and harm that comes to others because of them, human and animals; the injuries and the unspeakable loss.

I can only imagine the shock and grief you experienced that horrible December night, your beloved boy having been taken from you so needlessly due to another's careless, selfish actions. And as so many of us here have experienced, that initial overwhelming grief, the endless tears are not longer after replaced with numbness, a sense of disbelief and painful longing.

I know there are no words adequate to comfort you, but hopefully with the passage of time, having your beloved Cosette to turn to for comfort and support (and she, you), you may begin to heal. Please accept my most sincere condolences. I hope that knowing so many here share in your grief; knowing that one day in the distant future you and your beautiful boy will be reunited and seeing him being honored here today as Cat of the Day brings you some small measure of comfort. Until that wonderful day of reunion, Morrisey lives on in your heart, forever loved, never to be forgotten.

To beautiful Morrisey. Until that happy day when you and your human are together once more, scamper and play happily, healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, sweetheart. And do send down your love to comfort your human. She/he misses you so very, very much.

So beautiful. Forever loved.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~