Thread: Darling Dexter!!!

Darling Dexter!!!

Hi Dexter in beautiful Vienna, Austria! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a most precious, cutie patootie, utterly captivating Chi baby you are, Dexter! Oh, that "come hither" look on your sweet face is beyond heart-melting! It's no wonder everyone who crosses your path (especially the ladies!) falls hopelessly in love! Who could resist?

I'm guessing here that that's your Daddy talking, and what a proud papa he is! How lucky he is, having a beautiful best boy and furry soulmate in you (along with his dog ladies and human girlfriends, hehe); better together, inseparable, best buddies for life! And oh, what fun you two are in for come summer, traveling to Croatia! Yes, life is good!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your Dad's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...spending fun time with your Dad and doggie sister, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dexter, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear doggie sister, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dexter

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy with an eye for the ladies
    Enjoy your vacation with someone who loves you
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Dexter, you are adorable! What a precious, sweet, beautiful fellow you are, with that gorgeous light-brown and white fur and that sweet face with those huge ears and lovely big brown eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You joined your dear little dog-lady and dad when you were just three months old, and you've been a blessing ever since. You're always ready for playtime or cuddle-time. You love Dad's girlfriends and keep trying to seduce them. Everyone you meet loves you. Soon you will be off on a big adventure, going to Croatia with Dad! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dexter, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day handsome Dexter!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana