Thread: Adorable Little Zooey!

Zooey!

OM<G! WARNING! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! That little grey fuzzball pegs the cute meter completely- looks like medium-hair and soft, gorgeous grey...... what is it about all-grey cats? We have two- both former feral cats- and they're the sweetest creatures in the house, plus one of them is the softest as well-

CONGRATS on COTD small Zooey!!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Adorable Little Zooey!

Dearest Zooey, what an adorable little mite you are indeed! You are absolutely precious, a tiny child just eleven weeks old. That fuzzy, fluffy grey fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with that darker-grey nose and those lovely big kitteny-blue eyes. You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You look so serious in the first one, and then you're totally relaxed, having a nice nap in the second. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Milford, not that far away! and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were dropped off in a box outside the Pet Supplies Plus in Milford. Your dear Purrrson-to-be, who works there, just happened to come along then and find you! I'm so very glad and grateful that he/she did. And then, she/he took you Home! You were very scared and hungry at first, but once you settled in, you showed your Purrrson that you are "the most loving sweet and beautiful cat in the entire world."

You have the most delightful, cutest little Purrrsonality! You're the best cat ever, the sweetest, most cuddly kitten in the world, and you never fail to make your Purrrson happy. You're very affectionate, and you love to cuddle and be around people. And how nice to learn that you have a doggie housemate, with whom you get along very well! You play together and often sleep together. You're rambunctious and love playing with your laser pointer, and you love everyone you meet. You also love to be held and to be carried like a baby. Your Purrrson says you're the sweetest kitten and he/she wouldn't change a thing about you; you're Purrrfect! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zooey, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and dear doggie pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Zooey! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Be still my heart! I do believe we have a Cat of the Day cuteness overload! Oh my, what a beautiful, adorable, pawsitively precious, oh so fluffy fur nugget you are, Zooey! My heart has melted into a puddle of pure mush, poring over your squee worthy photos!

What a happy day that was, the day your mom found you cowering in that cardboard box outside of Pet Supplies Plus, defenseless and confused, so in need of a loving home to call your own! And oh boy, didn't you hit the furever home jackpot!
    Endless thanks to your mom for welcoming you into her life, and how well you are repaying the kindness shown you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her life! Just as she says, you truly are one joyful, sweet and loving little girl; the ultimate cuddle bug; beautiful inside and out; pure purrfection on 4 paws!

.Once she got settled in I was so happy to find out that she is the most loving sweet and beautiful cat in the entire world. I am so glad I found her and she never fails to make me happy. She is the best cat ever. She is the sweetest most cuddly kitten in the entire world.
    Best cat in the whole wide world, indeed! What more could a human hope for! How lucky your mom is, having a furkid as special as you in her life! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Zooey! Meeting you today, reading your mom's heartwarming and love filled tribute has been pure joy! I hope enjoy a very special day of celebration...chasing that elusive laser; playing with your doggie pal; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Zooey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear pup pal, too! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maximum cuteness alert! Hello, adorable Zooey up in Michigan and Happy Cat of the Day! What an absolutely darling kitten you are! Your person rescued you from where you had been dropped off, the pet store where your person works. You are the sweetest and most loving cat in the entire world! You like to play with the laser dot and to be held, and you are getting acquainted with your doggie housemate too! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitten! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Zooey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Adorable Little Zooey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana