Thread: Gorgeous Bailey!

Gorgeous Bailey!

Dearest Bailey, a.k.a. Bailey Button, what a gorgeous young lady you are, so beautiful! That grey and white Tuxedo-pattern fur, complete with four white-gloved paws, is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long, LOOONG straight white whiskers and eyebrows and the darker-grey nose and those lovely big golden/green eyes. You look so relaxed and contented in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in the U.S.A. .. and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You got your second name when you were a tiny kitten.. cute as a button! You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You love to play, chasing the fishing pole toy or shadows, jumping in and out of paper bags and boxes. You are a bit spoiled and expect soft blankets to sleep on. Best of all, you make your Purrrson's dear mom happy, which is priceless to your whole family. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bailey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bailey!

Hi Bailey! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Domestic Shorthair girl you are indeed, Bailey, and so worthy of your nickname for you truly are as cute as a button! Your plush grey and white coat, those sparkling green eyes are gorgeous, Bailey! And though we can't see them in your photo, no doubt your white gloves are just as sweet and spiffy as can be! But just as your human sibling says, you're so much more than your stunning good looks!

With all that said, Bailey is special for the most important reason; she makes my mom happy> And that is just priceless to us all! We adore our Bailey Button.
    And how lucky a lady she is, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you! The joy and love your bring to your family's life truly IS a priceless gift! And of course you're spoiled! Who could deny you anything!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bailey! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chasing your fishing pole, jumping in and out of those boxes; snuggling in a soft, warm blankie; cuddling with your humans; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Bailey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Bailey!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful gray Tuxedo you are, Bailey Button.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana