Thread: Pretty Piewak!

Pretty Piewak!

Dearest Piewak, a.k.a. Sweet Pie, Little Grey Girl, and Little Butt, you are so pretty, indeed! What a gorgeous, adorable brown Tabby lady you are, happily snoozing there draped out there. You remind me of my gorgeous, adorable brown Tabby lady Tinker, happily snoozing draped over the couch arm that way. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that white mustache and goatee and those lovely big eyes just barely peeping out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Seattle to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You joined your family four years ago, after your mom was killed in a parking lot. I'm so sorry to learn that, but I'm glad you were rescued by your dear Purrrents and have made your home with them. Blessings to them for saving you and welcoming you Home! You've remained quite wild, but you've tamed up enough to let them know when you need some petting and lovies.. often in the middle of the night! You're very smart, and you know all your names. You rule your household and are greatly loved despite your wild ways. Your Purrrents know and appreciate that the affection you do give them is hard-earned. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Piewak, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. I know your dear Angel Mom kitty is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Preciou Piewak!

Hi Piewak, a.k.a. Sweet Pie, Little Grey girl, Little Butt! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, oh so precious Tabby mix girl you are! I just love your name, Piewak! Could it be it's a take on "Pyewacket," the name of the kitty who starred in that classic film from the 50's, "Bell Book and Candle?" Well, if not a name, there is one trait you both do share: an ability to enchant and bewitch your humans! Yes, you may dole out your affection on your terms, but it's always a good idea to keep the 2 leggers wanting for more! Besides, there's no doubt you love them every bit as much as they do you, so grateful for being rescued after the tragic passing of your fur mom.

Endless thanks to your furever family for opening up their home and hearts to a kitty as special as you, Piewak! You may not have been a planned addition to the family, but there's no doubt it was meant to be; together forever! Besides, every family needs a kitty ruling the roost!

She definitely rules this household! We all love her very much, despite her wild ways, as we know the affection she does give us is hard earned.
    Thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story with us, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...receiving all the pets and cuddles you desire, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love to you, beautiful Piewack, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Life is good!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful tabby you are, Piewak!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana