Dearest Piewak, a.k.a. Sweet Pie, Little Grey Girl, and Little Butt, you are so pretty, indeed! What a gorgeous, adorable brown Tabby lady you are, happily snoozing there draped out there. You remind me of my gorgeous, adorable brown Tabby lady Tinker, happily snoozing draped over the couch arm that way. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that white mustache and goatee and those lovely big eyes just barely peeping out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Seattle to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You joined your family four years ago, after your mom was killed in a parking lot. I'm so sorry to learn that, but I'm glad you were rescued by your dear Purrrents and have made your home with them. Blessings to them for saving you and welcoming you Home! You've remained quite wild, but you've tamed up enough to let them know when you need some petting and lovies.. often in the middle of the night! You're very smart, and you know all your names. You rule your household and are greatly loved despite your wild ways. Your Purrrents know and appreciate that the affection you do give them is hard-earned. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Piewak, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. I know your dear Angel Mom kitty is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!