Greetings, Caoimhe in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Be still my heart! How adorable are you, Caoimhe! I love your classic, Irish Terrier trademark wiry coat, and just look at those big paddles...I mean pawsies! And how awesome are those sky high ears! Oh yes! How perfectly named you are, Caoimhe, for you truly are one beautiful Irish Terrier, beautiful inside and out!

She is an Irish Terrier and her name comes from the Gaelic dialect, which is spoken in Ireland, where her breed was formed. The meaning of the name is " the beauty," or "the pleasant," and she is both those things.
And not only are you beautiful in looks, but in personality and heart as well! (*Bonus points* for your love of water!) How lucky your young human is, having a beautiful, energetic and athletic, loyal and loving best friend and furry family member in you, Caoimhe! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

She is a not only a kind dog, she is beautiful and is my best friend.
Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...safely running on your lead, chowing down on some yummy treats, spending fun time with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Caoimhe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!