Thread: Adorable Nichi!

Adorable Nichi!

Hi Nichi! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, oh so precious, fuzzy wuzzy Teddy Lop bun you are, Nichi! I'm smiling from ear to ear, poring over your utterly heart-melting photo spread, reading your proud Mommy's tribute to her best boy! Yes, you truly are one beautiful bunny boy, no doubt! But as if you could be any more special, you're even more beautiful on the inside, just as sweet and loving as can be; the consummate snuggle bunny and lap warmer! Speaking of lap warming! Oh yes, you were definitely "marking" your Daddy, warming his lap so lovingly! Talk about the tie that binds! hehe

You've only been with your family but a short while, but already the bond of love and trust you and your Mom and Dad share runs deep! No surprise to hear how handily you won over your humans' hearts, Nichi! How could they resist a bun as adorable, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you? You truly are a gem of a boy, Nichi, a furry treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying extra floor time, perfecting those binkies, hehe; cuddling with your humans, and warming their laps; chowing down on some yummy bunny treats; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Nichi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nichi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  9.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy you are who loves to jump
    You enjoy your free time out of your cage
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Nichi, what an utterly adorable, beautiful Teddy Lop Rabbit you are! That long black fur is so fluffy and look so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOONG lop ears and lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You are your dear person's second bunny, and you're full of energy. You love hopping around and doing Binkys and crawling onto mommy's lap to be hand-fed pellets. You've been with your mom and dad for less than a month, and you've already bonded (even if you did pee on dad!). You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nichi, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Teddy Lop Rabbit you are, Nichi.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Nichi, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious and loveable! We loved reading about your wonderful personality and happy life! You don't need to do any "tricks" ~ God made you perfect already! Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

6. Aw! what a cute little floof ball
    congratulations on Nichi being Pet of the Day