Thread: Gorgeous Leo!

Gorgeous Leo!

Dearest Leo, you are gorgeous indeed, absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Siamese/American Shorthair mix guy you are in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. That's a terrific closeup shot, showing your mixed heritage so nicely! You look so completely relaxed and comfortable, having a nice snooze. (Are you relaxing after celebrating your big Super Bowl win there? They couldn't have done it without you, I'm sure!) I wish I could see your lovely sky-blue eyes, but they're usually shut when you're being photographed. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Tampa to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! As your dear Purrrson says, you have a wonderful attitude. You're very affectionate, loving everyone you meet, even your vet. The vet tech often has a hard time checking your heart over those loud, rumbling purrrs! I agree with your Purrrson that you're gorgeous and special even with your eyes shut, because your personality and sweetness still show through. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Leo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Leo!

Greetings, Leo! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Colorpoint Shorthair boy you are indeed, Leo; simply stunning! And while we'd all love a peek at your sparkling, sky blue eyes we can clearly see just how special you are, your bright inner light shining through in your beautiful personality and your big heart, your gentle and welcoming ways! Like my Mollie did, you even love your vet, purring your way through all of that poking and prodding! To say you are a friend to all would be an understatement!

How very blessed your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Leo! You truly are a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your Mom for brightening my cold and snowy day with your heartwarming backstory, her love filled tribute! Meeting you today has been sheer joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Leo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome shorthaired mix you are, Leo.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana