Thread: Beautiful Orange Carmella

Beautiful Orange Carmella

Dearest Carmella, a.k.a. Cee Cee, Sweet Pea and Princess, what a beautiful lady you are indeed! You're such a pretty Ginger Smoke Tabby, with that fluffy orange fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those long white whiskers and lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! The detail in them in those close-ups is amazing, and you look so contented and peaceful in them all, so cute cuddled up with your stuffie in the second. Your dear Purrrson is quite an accomplished photographer (but then, with such a gorgeous model, how could he/she miss?)! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Vancouver Island, BC, in Canada to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your Purrrsons met you at the SPCA after you'd been there all those long 24 hours, and you immediately adopted each other! You carefully checked out your new home right away and found it acceptable. Every since, you've been keeping a very busy schedule, happily enjoying lounging, sleeping, eating, torturing stuffies, and screaming at your Purrrsons for treats. You also stand guard in the front window, keeping the perimeter of your house safe from birds. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carmella, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Carmella!

Greetings, Carmella, a.k.a. Cee Cee, Sweet Pea, Princess! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Ginger Smoke Tabby girl you are, Carmella! I noticed first off your lovely "smoky ginger" coloring; so beautiful! And how lovely are your luminescent, jade green eyes!

I hate the thought of any kitty having to spend even one hour in a shelter, though I'm not surprised to learn that you were sprung in a mere 24 hrs! Your family knew the moment they laid eyes on you that you were the one for them and clearly you agreed, making yourself at home the second you set paw in the door! What a wonderful life you were blessed with that fateful day, and the rest is happy history!

Since then, I've been enjoying my days which are filled with lounging, sleeping, eating, torturing stuffies and screaming at my humans for treats. I also enjoying sitting in my front window keeping the perimeter of my house safe from birds.

Ahh yes! Living the good life! What a lucky girl you are indeed, Carmella! And just as blessed are your humans, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful and energetic, as sweet and loving as you! You truly are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of adoption! Great thanks to your family for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special girl, an adult kitty at that! You truly are a treasure, Carmella, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches tale and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...torturing your stuffies, lol; monitoring those pesky birds from your window perch; lounging, sleeping and eating; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your big heart desires and more...including treats! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Carmella, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Poor stuffie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Ginger Smoke Tabby you are, Carmella.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana