Thread: Precious Pekkora!

Precious Pekkora!

Hi Pekkora in Mexico! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a pawsitively precious Mini Poo you are, Pekkora! I just love your curly, white coat, and those big, brown eyes of yours are total heart-melters! Yes, your cuteness quotient is most definitely off the charts!

At 13 years you may be a "grandma" in doggie years, but you have the looks and spunk of a pupper half your age, loving every minute of your wonderful life, your friends and family to the max!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved Doddy. But how comforted he must have been as he left for the Rainbow Bridge, knowing that in your loving paws his (and your!) son Dorrito would be forever loved and cherished! Speaking of love, how very lucky are you, having a best friend in Mariel, the two of you having known each other's love and companionship the past 13 wonderful years, having grown up together! Every child should grow up knowing the friendship of a furry friend, an animal companion, and in you Mariel was and is blessed with the best!

What a lucky family is yours, Pekkora, having a furkid, a furry family member as beautiful, as joyful and playful, as sweet and loving as you! You truly are a treasure, Pekkora, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy, action packed day to paw off a note to us, cutie pie! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, playing with Dorrito and Lucas; watching your fave TV shows; feasting on your fave foods and treats; spending special time with Mariel; being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pekkora, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Dorrito and Lucas, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Mom and son!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pekkora

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are the cutest grandma for sure.
    You like to make friends all over the world.
    So celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Pekkora, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful Miniature Poodle you are, with that fluffy, curly white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so pretty in them all, and how nice to see you with your son Dorito, who is beautiful, too. What a nice story you have to tell! You learned about Pet Talk from your Schnauzer friend Doddy, and we're sorry he passed away three months ago. Now you are taking care of his son Dorito, your son too! And you have another dear family member, Lucas the Bobtail. Your best friend is Mariel, with whom you've grown up over the last 13 years! You all watch your favorite TV show together! You all love each other very much, don't you,and you watch your favorite TV show together! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pekkora, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Doddy Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful miniature Poodle you are, Pekkora.
    Thank you for telling us about you fine family.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana