Thread: Beautiful Bella & Gorgeous Glenn!

Beautiful Bella & Gorgeous Glenn!

Hi Bella! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and to big brother Glenn, too!

How perfectly named you are, Bella, for you truly one beautiful, brown-eyed baby Aussie girl! You coat, your coloring and markings are off the charts gorgeous!!! And what a precious pair you and big brother Glenn make; clearly best buddies!

What a lucky girl you and Glenn are, Bella, having been adopted into the bestest furever home imaginable, one fur packed, animal loving family! Endless thanks to your humans for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to you and brother Glenn! You two are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue; the poster pups for doggie adoption!

How very lucky your family is (especially your skin siblings Tristyn and Chloe), having two fur babies, two furry family members as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, bringing so much joy and happiness to their days! What treasures you two kids are, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bella and Glenn! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute and and seeing your utterly heart-melting, swoon worth photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...playing with Tristyn and Chole and all of your furry friends; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your hearts desire and more! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Bella and Glenn, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty, hedgie and ferret friends too!

Beautiful!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bella

Name:  03c.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  215.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the day
    This has to be the cutest picture ever.
    Your big brother loves you.
    You both bring so much love and joy
    Celebrate your special day

Oh, my goodness, dearest Bella, aren't you ever the sweetest little thing! You are so beautiful with that colorful, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. And how precious you are along with big brother Glenn! What joy you both bring to that big family of yours.. parents and skin-siblings Tristyn and Chloe and furry siblings two ferrets, one kitty, and a hedgehog! You're full of energy and make them smile every day (all species!). They believe, and I agree totally with them, that all animals bring such joy and happiness to people. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Aussie girl you are Belle.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana