Thread: Adorable Dudley!

Adorable Dudley!

Hi Dudley! Happy Parrotlet Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Parrotlet you are, Dudley! Your coloring is gorgeous, and your personality every bit as bright and beautiful as your plumage! And while the Parrotlet may be one of the smaller sized parrots, when it comes to heart and smarts you're giant sized!

Some people only think the larger birds can talk, but he proves them wrong! He has a large vocabulary, he says things like "give me kiss", "where is the kids", "Mitchel," "Lindsey," which is my name, and a lot more. He does tricks, like climb up and down ladders
    Now that IS impressive!!! But just as your human sister Lindsey says, it's the joy and love you bring to her and your family's lives that makes you so EXTRA special! How lucky they all are, having you in their lives! More than a pet, or even a best feathered friend, you're FAMILY!!! What a gems of a boy you are, Dudley, just as special as can be, simply the best!

My bird is a very special part of my family, he is like a brother, just a small, colorful one!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dudley! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...playing with your toys; spending fun time with your humans, chatting the day away; munching on yummy Parrotlet treats; giving and receiving bunches of kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Dudley, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Dudley, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Parrotlet you are! (I'd never heard of those before, but I would never have mistaken you for a parakeet! What a lovely introduction to them you are for me!) You are simply gorgeous, with those bright blue and green feathers and that sweet face with the cute beak and those lovely dark eyes.

And you have quite the delightful personality, too! As your dear Lindsey says, you're very smart and you have a very large vocabulary. You say things like "give me kiss," "where is the kids," "Mitchel," and of course "Lindsey." You also do tricks, including climbing up and down ladders. You're a very special part of the family, like a brother to Lindsey, just a small, colorful one! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dudley, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and dear Lindsey and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dudley

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 108
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are thought of as a small colorful brother,
    with a big vocabulary. That is very cute
    Celebrate your special day

Dudley is a very beautiful and smart Parrotlet. I've never heard of these before either.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, adorable Dudley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana