Thread: Gorgeous Kika the Tabby!

Gorgeous Kika the Tabby!

Dearest Kika, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous young lady you are, with that beautiful gold and black striped traditional Tabby fur in such an interesting design, and that sweet face with the cute orange nose outlined in black and those lovely big green eyes. My beautiful gold and black striped traditional Tabby lady Tinker says "Hello, Meow!" She wonders if you're her little sister! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You really know how to strike a pose, don't you! I wish I could reach through the screen and way over to Hawai’i to pet you, and pet your other family cats, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

What a nice story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrson from the Kailua Kona Humane Society in July 2019 as a three-week-old orphan kitten needing to be fostered. My great thanks to the Humane Society for saving you and introducing you to your Purrrson-to-be! Your name means "tiger" in Hawaiian, which suits both your striped coat and your fierce Purrrsonality. And what a delightful Purrrsonality it is! You're very affectionate to people, which you show in many tried and true ways, winding around legs, making figure eights, jumping onto your Purrrson's lap for pets and a snooze. You're very independent and get attention when you want it. I'm sorry to learn you don't like the other cats in the family, growling and hissing at them if they get too close. I hope that before long you will all be the best of friends. You have the beauty and grace of a ballerina, which your Purrrson admires. She/he also appreciates that you are quite the huntress, keeping the rodent population down, always helpful in rural Hawai’i. And then when it came time to give you back, your Purrrson was too much in love with you, and you became a Purrrmanent family member! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kika, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Kika!

Aloha, Kika in Hawaii! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Tabby girl you are, Kika; the epitome of grace and elegance! I just love your name, Kika, and loved learning how you came to be named! Sporting those classic, gold and black tiger stripes so perfectly named indeed!

We are so thankful that your human opted to foster you in your time of need, providing you with safe refuge until that happy day you would land in your furever home! Having said that...Yay for foster failures! Seriously, how could she/he resist your many charms! You not only wind your way around her legs, you wound your way into her heart!

When it came time to give her away, I was too much in love with her and decided to keep her.
    How lucky your human is, Kika, how well her compassion has been rewarded, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! What a gem of a girl you are, Kika, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kika! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches tale has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...warming your human's lap, taking a nice, long snooze; receiving tons of pets and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Kika, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your kitty siblings, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet baby mouser!

I love your sweet face, and I love how you help eliminate rodents around the house (the slow and stupid ones, anyway). Happy birthday, pretty girl!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Blog Entries
    Kiki is the most beautiful cat! I wish I was in Hawaii petting her lovely self right now 😸😺👍🏿❤️

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Gorgeous Kika!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana