Thread: Terrific Troy!

Terrific Troy!

Hi Troy, "cutest dog in the whole wide world!" Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day!

What a big, beautiful Rottie boy you are, Troy! You have the sweetest face (love that wrinkled forehead, hehe), and those big, soulful brown eyes, your million mega watt smile could melt the hardest of hearts!

It breaks my heart, to think a boy as gentle and giving, as sweet and loving as you was once a victim of abuse; 4 long years of abuse. Thankfully your hero rescuer policewoman saved you from that horrible existence! And now, in the loving care of a truly committed furever human, you're finally living that happy, carefree and love filled life you so deserve!

Yes, your truly are one lucky boy! But no one is more blessed than your mom/dad, having a furkid, a loyal and loving companion, a best friend for life in you! (Oh, what a heartwarming sight it must be, coming home and seeing that big, brown nosing peeking out from the cat door!)

What a treasure you are, Troy, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening has warmed my heart to the core! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...spending fun time with your human; giving and receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Troy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gentle Giant Troy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Troy, you are terrific indeed! That sleek black and brown coat is gorgeous, and just look at that sweet face, with those lovely big brown eyes and that mouth with what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. I'm in love already!

You were adopted from a policewoman who rescues Rotties from abusive owners, and my greatest thanks to that wonderful woman for all the dogs she's saved and helped. Troy, you had been badly abused for years before she rescued you, but look what a delightful personality has emerged now that you've come to know and trust safety and love! You're in your wonderful permanent Furrrever home with your wonderful Furrrever person, and my deepest thanks to her/him, too. Now you love everyone, kiss whatever face/hand/arm/toe you can reach, and purr when someone scratches your chest. You love flinging your Kong or tennis ball around the family room. You make your person laugh every day, and you two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Troy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Troy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You were adopted into a wonderful home full of love for you.
    I can just picture you peeking thru the cat door waiting for your owner.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations Terrific Troy, on being chosen Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana