Thread: Precious Pickles!

Precious Pickles!

Hi Pickles! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh! What a beautiful, most precious Green Parakeet you are, Pickles! Your bright and cheerful, green and yellow plumage is gorgeous!

Your Mom knew the moment she/he laid eyes on you that you were the one, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! It took a bit of time for you to settle into your new digs, for your bright, beautiful personality to shine through! But oh, just look at you now! Your transformation from a shy and timid birdie to the joyful, songful boy we meet here today is testament to the transformative power of time, patience and unconditional love!

After a few weeks, he felt adjusted, and I thought it was time to officially bond with him. I tried everything that YouTube said to do, but just couldn't find the thing that made us "click." I eventually just started playing music and doing my own thing, when he started singing. And that was it. The thing that bonds us together is music.
    Yes, music truly is the language of love, the tie that binds!!!

How lucky your Mom is, having a feathered family as precious, as sweet and joyful, as special as you, Pickles! You truly are a gem, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

And there is nothing in the world I love more than my bird, Pickles.
    Thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, Pickles! Learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and she share has been such a treat! Enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...spending special time with your Mom, serenading her with your beautiful song; munching on your favorite birdie treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Pickles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-22-2021 at 11:58 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pickles

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 128
Size:  9.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Pickles is the perfect name for a little green parakeet
    Your love of music helped you bond with your human
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Pickles, what a beautiful Green Parakeet you are, and what a sweet story you have to tell! Your dear person-to-be had some fish and loved them, but also wanted a pet he/she could really bond with. She/he went to the pet store, saw you in a cage full of parakeets, and knew right away you were the one! Home you went, and after you had settled in, you and your person bonded with music. He/she played some music, and you started singing! How perfect that is, and how delightful it must be to hear you sing! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pickles, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Precious Pickles!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana