Smokey...I was 2 years old when we got him....I don't even know...I know my mom wanted to name him "Nibs" (after licorice?) but the kids (my sister/bro) wanted SMOKEY! How boring.

Reggie...Reggie...Reggie....I remember we all sat around after we got him, thinking of names. I wanted to name him Lucky (that's why young children should never name the family pet lol) but my brother suggested Reggie. I'm not quite sure where he came up with it, but we all liked it...so we have REGGIE!

Nebo. Well, I was originally going for a black and white female husky, and the name was decided: Koda. Well, I didn't end up with a black and white female husky...I ended up with a red and white male. Hmm. A couple of days before I was cleaning my room and found and old paper. It was names my friend and I had written down to name the litter of puppies her german shepard had. I remember seeing "Nebo" and was like "Huh! I don't remember that....kind of a cool name....." (It is after a gorgeous mountain in Utah...Mt. Nebo...) I don't know, but the name stuck in my head. The next day I had him home my parents went to the store. They had asked me what I named the puppy. I said "Uhh...Nebo...I think..." Well when they came home with a nice new name tag it became official, so it's NEBO!