Thread: Adorable Zazou!!!

Adorable Zazou!!!

Hi Zazou! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

Be still my goat loving heart! What a beautiful, most precious Boer x goat you are, Zazou! What I wouldn't give to stroke those long, velvety ears and plant a tons of kisses on that sweet face of yours! That wide-eyed look of innocence is beyond heart-melting, if not deceiving!
    Beautiful you are, that's for sure! But it's your mischievous, naughty, fun loving personality and impish ways that set you hooves above the rest of the herd! And no doubt, no matter what trouble might get into, one look at that sweet face and all is forgiven!

How lucky your family is, Zazou, having a beautiful, mischievous and fun loving, sweet as can be 4 legged family member in you! What fun your family is in for over the months to come, watching you grow even more beautiful with each passing day! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...getting into all sorts of good trouble, hehe; playing with your goat brothers and sisters and spending special time with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Zazou, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your goat siblings, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zazou

Name:  18.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  302.1 KBName:  18.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  302.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a one of a kind. and love to get into trouble
    No one can get angry with you, because you are just so darn cute.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Zazou, what a gorgeous Boer goat cross little girl you are! You are utterly adorable with that beautiful brown and white coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with those long, LOOOONG ears and lovely big eyes and that mouth with what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). You are a young little lady, only two months old and already full of mischief. You do things you shouldn't do and go places you shouldn't go, but when someone tries to scold you, you look so cute it's hard not to smile. Your dear people have many goats, but you stand out, even if it means you're in trouble again, you little imp! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zazou, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and goats and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a cute Boer goat cross you are, Zazou. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana