Thread: Irresistible Cisco!

Irresistible Cisco!

Hi Cisco! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, and how very deserving you are!

I can't believe too much begging (if any at all!) is needed to get that attention you crave! I mean seriously, who could resist a Boxer boy as hunky and handsome, as joyful and playful, as sweet and loving as you? Just as your mom/dad says, you've never met a stranger, wining over the hearts of all who cross your path with your stunning good looks and big heart! A friend to all, that you are!

What a lucky pack in yours, Cisco, having a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you to call their own! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's heartwarming, love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy your big day in the spotlight....scoping out those (hibernating
    ) frogs and playing ball with the kids; doing your kidney bean dance, lol; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Cisco, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Cisco!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cisco

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  15.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome senior who loves to
    chase frogs and misses them in the winter.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Dusty, you are gorgeous indeed! What a sweet beauty of a boxer you are. With just one look into those puppy loving eyes, I certainly can't resist! And you aren't just another pretty face.. You have the most delightful personality, too! You're very friendly and loving. You love playing ball with the kids and swimming in the pond and chasing the frogs around it, even looking for them in winter when they're busy hibernating! You're a very happy dog, a joy to be around, and the pride of all who see you. I'd love to watch you do your Boxer "kidney bean" dance! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dusty, on being chosen Dog of the Day! I hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Boxer you are, who loves to dance and chase frogs.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day dear Cisco!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana