Thread: Peachy Dusty!

Peachy Dusty!

Dearest Dusty, you are utterly adorable! What a stunning Peach Tabby lady you are, with that beautiful peach-colored fur that looks as soft as peach fuzz, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those closed, no-doubt lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are absolutely precious relaxing on that table, with your chin down resting on one front paw as you extend the other paw out to us. Maybe you're sucking your "thumb," as your dear Purrrson says you love to do! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to McGuire AFB, NJ to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! A neighbor of your dear Purrrsons-to-be had adopted a cat they'd been told was a male.. and then "he" presented them with a litter of kittens! Your Purrrsons adopted you just after Thanksgiving that year, right after you'd been weaned. Now you are twelve years old, and you and they have been together all those years! You have a loving, affectionate nature, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dusty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Darling Peachy Dusty!

Hi beautiful Dusty! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a wonderful, serendipitous addition to your family you were indeed, Dusty! You may not have been a planned addition but as the adage goes, sometimes the best things in life come along when we least expect them!

How lucky your family is, having been blessed with a beautiful, sweet and loving, peachy-keen Tabby furkid in you, sweetheart! As for your supposed lack of "smarts?" I have a feeling you're way smarter than you let on! But no matter! You're purrfect just as you are, beautiful inside and out, a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dusty! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...perched on your window sill, watching the world go by, receiving countles
    s cuddles, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Dusty, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Those pawsies!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Dusty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana