Thread: Much Loved Rocky!

Much Loved Rocky!

Hi Rocky (the lover not the fighter!) (Love your family's tradition of naming their pups after Beatles' songs!) Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from everyone in this lifelong Lab loving home!

Oh course your mom, your family loves you SO very much, Rocky! You are a Lab, after all! (Yes, I'm biased, hehe) But as true to your beloved breed as you are in looks and in personality, you take Lab perfection to a whole new level! Labs are not only cherished for their beauty and athleticism, their unwavering devotion to their people and their ability to comfort and console, they're also known as the "clowns" of the big breed world, bringing endless joy and laughter to their humans' lives and in that respect you excel!

How lucky your mom, your entire family is, Rocky, having a furkid as beautiful, as fun loving, as special as you! You truly are one pawsome pup, perfection on 4 paws, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rocky Raccoon! Meeting you today has been such a treat! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart...spending fun time with your humans, feasting on your fave foods and treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Rocky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Best friends for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Omigosh, Rocky (Raccoon, not the fighter ), you are utterly adorable! Just one look at that sweet face with the glossy brown fur and those lovely big eyes.. and that tongue! You've got me pressing my face against the monitor in the hopes of gaining that big SLUURRRPPP!!! And how nice to see your dear young lady with you there. She looks just as happy as you, and no wonder. You're totally a lover, not a fighter! She says you're crazy and often misbehave, but you can sense when someone hurts or is in pain. And then you calm down and settle by him/her, making your quiet little rumbly noises that are very comforting. (My cats say you're purring!) You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rocky, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear lady and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-17-2021 at 03:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Rocky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You can misbehave but when it comes
    down to it, you are right by your family's side
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Much loved Rocky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana