Thread: Gorgeous Como!

Gorgeous Como!

Ciao, Como in Italy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, hunky and handsome Rottie boy you are, Como! And true to your beloved, though too often misunderstood breed, you're just as sweet and loving as can be; soft as a marshmallow; a gentle giant (except perhaps when it comes to those evil stuffies)!

Yes, in looks, personality and heart you truly are a gem of a boy! But what makes you so extra special, the most special? That would be the beautiful bond you share with your human, your family! Nothing beats being loved so completely, and that you are! And no doubt your human, your family every bit as much as they love you!

Como is most special just because he's mine! I love him very much.
    What a lucky family is yours, Como, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you in their lives! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Como! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...eviscerating those stuffies, hehe; spending fun time with your family; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Como, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

What a mush!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Como

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 140
Size:  9.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome, big boy you are.
    The fact that you are thought of as a marshmello
    says a lot about your sweet personality
    Best of all, you are loved
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Como, what a gorgeous guy you are, indeed! You're absolutely beautiful, with that sleek, mostly-black fur with the brown touches, and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes gazing soulfully up at me. You have the most delightful personality, too. You're not at all the Scary Rottweiler of misguided repute; you're the Sweetie Rottweiler! You're strong but also a marshmallow. You don't bark unless you have something very, very important to say. You love your stuffed toys, and you carry them around carefully so as not to destroy them; after all, they're your babies! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Como, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome, sweet boy you are, who loves to play with his toys.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day Gogeous Como!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana