Thread: Beautiful Skuld!

Beautiful Skuld!

Greetings Skuld! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

First I'd like to say kudos to your intrepid human for facing her arachnophobia with such courage! You were charged with a very important job, Skuld, helping your human to overcome her fear, and in true Norse style I have no doubt you're more than up to the challenge!

There were three Norns to guard each the past, present, and future. Urd guards the past, Verthandi guards the present, and Skuld guards the future. It is said that if you walk in the spirit world and come upon them you can learn of your own past, present, or future depending upon the maiden you choose to talk to. They will lead you down your thread in the web of fate.
    Calm and steady, you truly were destined for this important job, Skuld, guarding your Mom's future. And hopefully with time (if not already!) your human will not only come to accept you, defeating her fear, you and she will become the best of friends!

Hopefully my friend, with the help of this spider, will have a brighter, less fearful future after working with Skuld and won't be so afraid of spiders anymore. Skuld is calm and steady, and not at all skittish, so his personality is perfect for this important task!
    Many thanks to your Mom's dear and caring friend for nominating you for Pet of the Day, Skuld! Reading her heartfelt words of support, her inspirational tribute, has been such a treat. Your Mom is not only blessed having her in her life, but you as well! Together, you and she can do this!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Skuld, spending special time with your Mom, best spoiled to the max! And here's to many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your Mom!

Beautiful Chilean Rosehair Tarantula,
    Skuld!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Skuld, what a beautiful Chilean Rosehair Tarantula you are! You are such a gorgeous color, and you harmonize perfectly with your surroundings. Your dear person bought you impulsively in the hopes that you'd help her deal with her arachnophobia. You're calm and steady and not at all skittish, so you have the perfect personality for your very important mission! Your name symbolizes your role. You were named for the Norn goddess who guards the future as you spin the thread of life while the Weaver of Fate, represented by a spider, spins the web. Skuld the goddess was often shown draped in diaphanous veils or cloaks, as you appear so beautifully. We wish you and her the very best with your heroic work helping her overcome her arachnophobia! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Skuld, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and her friend who posted about you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats!

Last edited by phesina; 01-14-2021 at 09:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Skuld!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana