Dearest Lilith, what a lovely little thing you are indeed! You are absolutely darling, such a precious three-month-old kitten! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so cute sitting in that big (in comparison to your size, anyway!) bowl that says "HELLO KITTY," and then lying with your front feet in the slipper and your head resting on top of it and the rest of your body behind. That fluffy grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face, with that cute pink nose with a grey spot on it, and those lovely big round eyes looking out at the world with such wonder. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Idaho to pet you, and pet your dear brother, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! We can see what an adorable child you are and can only imagine how much fun you and your brother and Purrrsons will all have as you kits grow (and you grow into those big paws)! You two were weaned from your mother a little too early, but fortunately you came to live with your dear Furrrever family who are taking care of you very well. You're full of kitteny energy and make your Purrrsons smile with your antics. So far you love bowls and boxes and exploring your world and even sleeping in shoes! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilith, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.