Thread: Lovely Little Lilith!

Lovely Little Lilith!

Dearest Lilith, what a lovely little thing you are indeed! You are absolutely darling, such a precious three-month-old kitten! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so cute sitting in that big (in comparison to your size, anyway!) bowl that says "HELLO KITTY," and then lying with your front feet in the slipper and your head resting on top of it and the rest of your body behind. That fluffy grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face, with that cute pink nose with a grey spot on it, and those lovely big round eyes looking out at the world with such wonder. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Idaho to pet you, and pet your dear brother, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! We can see what an adorable child you are and can only imagine how much fun you and your brother and Purrrsons will all have as you kits grow (and you grow into those big paws)! You two were weaned from your mother a little too early, but fortunately you came to live with your dear Furrrever family who are taking care of you very well. You're full of kitteny energy and make your Purrrsons smile with your antics. So far you love bowls and boxes and exploring your world and even sleeping in shoes! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilith, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Little Lilith!

Hi there Lilith! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your little brother, too!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious bowl of furry purrfection you are, Lilith! You, sweet baby girl, should come with a cuteness overload alert! And we can see, like most kitties, you simply can't resist a bowl or box to nest in, or a pair of fluffy slippers to sleep in (and no doubt, soon to come, the sink!)! You may be but a few months old, a wee one, but just as your Mom says, already your BIG purrsonality is on full display!

What a lucky family is yours, Lilith, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you; your brother too! They're in for such fun over the weeks and months to come, watching you and your brother grow (into those paws) and learn, with so many wonderful years of shared love and companionship awaiting you all! What a treasure you are, cutie pie, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Lilith! Meeting you today, reading your Mommy's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...nesting in your preferred bowl, box or shoe, lol; playing with your little brother and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Lilith, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear little brother, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Warming my paws!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a lovely kitten you are, Lilith.
    Happy Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana