Thread: Cuties Cherio and Scooter!

Cuties Cherio and Scooter!

Hi Cherio and Scooter! Happy "two for Tuesday" Pets of the Day to you, cutie pies!

How lucky are we, having not just one but two most precious furry ones as our featured honorees! What a beautiful bonded Fancy Mouse/Hooded Rattie brother team you make, Cherio and Scooter! My heart melted, reading how devoted you are to one another, and to your human Dad, Ryan! What a lucky Dad he is, having two such sweet and loving furkids in you two cuties, his double dip of furry perfection! Just make sure Dad leaves you plenty of room on the big bed come nighttime!

Thanks to your proud Auntie for nominating you for Pets of the Day, Cherio and Scooter! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing and cuddling with each other, feasting on your fave foods and snacks, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted Daddy! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Cherio and Scooter, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

So fluffy! So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cherio, Scooter

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 286
Size:  10.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day
    So cute to see the two of you together
    even with the size difference.
    You two love each other and your owner Ryan.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Cherio and Scooter, on sharing POTD honors! You 2 are precious and adorable! Your human gave me a heart attack, however, talking about you 2 being let loose outdoors to play AND spending the night in your human's bed! Both of those activities could easily be fatal (and have been for many poor small pets). Do NOT assume these naive, delicate, little cuties will never run away outdoors out of fear or curiosity. Many pets (and human babies) have died in bed with humans from suffocation or worse. Please realize these tiny pets are VERY, VERY delicate. We are praying for your safety and long lives! We have decades of experience with small pets (rodents) and the #1 rule is always *SAFETY FIRST* ~ www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Cherio and Scooter, you are cuties indeed, so adorable! What a precious pair you are, so different and such good pals. Cherio the Fancy Mouse, you're so much smaller than your big brother Scooter the Hooded Rat! You are both beautiful in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your fluffy fuzzy fur in your different designs looks so soft, and you have the sweetest faces with those lovely big dark eyes looking up at me. You're the best of friends, and you also love your human Dad Ryan and your Auntie who wrote about you. You have such a good time, but it sounds like it might be better not to sleep in Dad's bed with him or run around outside. We don't want you to get hurt or lost! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cherio and Scooter, on being chosen Pets of the Day! We hope you boys and your dear Dad Ryan and Auntie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to Cherio and Scooter on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana