Thread: Fabulous Figgy!

Fabulous Figgy!

Dearest Figgy, you are fabulous, indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that ebony fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those long, LOOOONG black whiskers and lovely big golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are the PURRRFECT supermodel, so obviously content in so many different places and poses and activities. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Buffalo to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. Sometimes you act like a dog! You're a grown-up gentleman of eleven years, and you love attention and company. You have your Purrrsons well-trained, and you've made your likes and dislikes very clear to them. You're mad at them when they go away on vacation and return home. You love getting your triangle kissed, and they kiss it when you're bad or good. You love to get on the table and to sleep on people beds but not cat beds. You're fine with any pet of theirs, but others become prey to you, the serious predator/hunter. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Figgy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and other family pets and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fabulous Figgy!

Hi Figgy! (What a great name!) Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous pantherette you are, Figgy! Your sleek and shiny, black coat is the perfect contrast to your beautiful green eyes! And oh, how I'd love to plant a zillion kisses on that sweet "triangle!"

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, attention craving and people loving, sweet as can be furkid in you, Figgy! Now if only those humans would adhere to the rules: no more vacations!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, having the pleasure of poring of your heart-melting photos been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...honing your hunting skills, hehe; spending fun time with your humans; chowing down on some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, fabulous Figgy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Stealth mode!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome black coat you have Handsome Figgy.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana