Thread: Handsome Oscu!

Handsome Oscu!

Dearest Oscu, what a handsome European Shorthair guy you are indeed! You are absolutely gorgeous, with your soft-looking Tabby and white fur and your sweet face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so comfortable and happy in both of them, first atop your cat tree and then curled up in that basket. The picture next to you of the vase of white and orange flowers really brings out your beauty! I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Heinola, Finland to pet you, and pet your dear brother Topi and other kitty housemates and neighbor kitty friend Sir Oliwer too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're very much a human-like cat, wise, thoughtful, and talkative. You are good at communicating with your dear person, letting him/her know with just a look that it is the time to get you some real seafood. In the kitchen, she/he might not even be looking at you but will suddenly feel those beautiful, staring 'eyes on my neck' and know you're still waiting for the fish! Your person was happy to learn of Pet Talk from the neighbor and her cat Sir Oliwer, and we all say welcome! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oscu, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Topi and other two kitty housemates and Sir Oliwer and neighbor and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats with a special serving of shrimps and fish!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oscu the Hunk!

Hi Oscu in Finlad! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a hunky and handsome, most fetching feline you are, Oscu! Those luminescent, jade green eyes of yours are mesmerizing; your secret "neck searing" weapon, lol! Have you considered a career in kitty calendar modeling?

You may not have a fancy pedigree, Oscu, but breed titles are so overrated! Just as your Mom says, you're anything but "usual." On the contrary, you're special in so many ways, too numerous to mention here! (Being able to knock on the freezer door to get your Mom to dish out those tasty shrimp, for one!) Yes, all we cat lovers believe our kids to be special, and they are! But for your Mommy you (and brother Topi!) are the most special of all, and that's all that matters!

How lucky your Mommy is, having a beautiful, smart, sweet and loving furkid in you, Oscu! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos and reading your Mommy's love filled tribute, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with brother Topi; feasting on some yummy seafood and shrimp; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Oscu, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Topi, too!

Gorgeous Oscu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Handsome Oscu!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana