Thread: Ravishing Rosey!

Ravishing Rosey!

Hi Rosey in Puerto Rico! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, and to your proud Mom, Nay, too!

What a stunning, breathtakingly beautiful, blue-eyed Husky puppy you are, Rosey! Your coloring and markings (those eyebrows!) are gorgeous, and oh my, how captivating are those crystal blue eyes! It's no wonder you love posing for the camera, sweetheart! You're a natural, SO photogenic!

And having been mom to a Husky myself, I'm quite familiar with your breed's um, mischievous side! That pic of you dumpster diving says it all! But as charming as your antics may be, it's your big heart, your gentle and loving personality that's make you so EXTRA special! Yes, you truly are a friend to all: humans big and small, even the furry ones!

Just as your humans says, it's easy to see how easily all who cross your path can't help but fall in love with you, Rosey, most especially your family! How lucky they are, having a beautiful, playful and joyful, sweet and loving fur baby in you! And just think, you and their life together has only just begun, with so many wonderful, fun and love filled years ahead of you! You truly are a gem, Rosey, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated your heart-melting photos has been a joy! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...getting into all sorts of fun mischief, making taking a shower, lol; playing with your kitty pals; chowing down on some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted Mom, Nay; your entire family; all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Rosey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty pals, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rosey

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  14.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a cute, playful pup, full of fun.
    You love it when your family plays "dog"
    You also love weeds and people food.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Rosey, you are adorable! What a gorgeous young Siberian Husky you are! You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your fur is so thick and fluffy and colorful and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes gazing straight up at me! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're full of energy and make your dear Nay and everyone you meet smile with your antics. You're funny and mischievous and love to chew on everything, including people and your dear kitty housemate. (We hope you don't chew very hard on people or kitty!) You love plants and showers and having your picture taken. You're very friendly and kind, especially to kids. You love when your people pretend to be dogs, too! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rosey, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Nay and kitty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Siberian Huskey you are, Ravishing Rosey.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana