Thread: Dearest D-Lo

Dearest D-Lo

Well you are awesome and adorable and just look at your big proud smile with your well deserved awards!!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day I know you made my day!❤️

Dearest D-Lo, what an adorable American Pit Bull Terrier you are! You are absolutely beautiful in those great photos, so handsome and sweet and precious. And what a delightful personality you have! You're the exact opposite of that scary pit-bull reputation. You're out to win hearts everywhere, and by age two you'd already earned your AKC S.T.A.R Puppy and Canine Good Citizen awards. You're so handsome and enthusiastic about everything, and you love playing with your chuck-it. As your dear person says, you're "everything a pitty should be, and best of all, he is my dog!" You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling D-Lo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous D-Lo!

Hi D-Lo! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, classic American Pit Bull Terrier you are, D-Lo! Just look at that smile! And not only are you handsome beyond compare, so accomplished, in true Pittie style, you're just as joyful, as gentle, as sweet and loving as can be, with an unbridled zest for life! Add to that having earned your AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy and Canine Good Citizen award (look at those medals!) and you have the perfect pup package! No wonder you win the hearts of all who cross your path!

D-Lo is a very special boy - by the time he was two he had already he has earned his AKC S.T.A.R Puppy and his Canine Good Citizen!
    What a amazing ambassadog for Pitties near and far you are, D-Lo! Your family is one lucky lot, having a furkid as beautiful and accomplished, as loyal and loving, as special as you in their lives! You truly are one pawsome boy, D-Lo, perfection on 4 paws, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your fab photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...chewing, swimming and chasing that "chuck it;" feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of hugs and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful D-Lo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Proud D-Lo!!!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

D-Lo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a happy boy, just look at that BIG smile.
    You are a good citizen and are much loved
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Dearest D-Lo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana