Dearest Moe, what an adorable child you are! You're so precious, a four-month-old kitten with fluffy grey and white fur that looks so soft. You have the sweetest face with that cute little pink nose and those lovely big eyes, still that kitteny-blue color. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're smiling indeed, just as your dear Purrrson says you are. You look so happy and excited about your big wide world! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to pet yo, and pet your dear sibling Princess and other family kitties too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me.

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics. You love to run around all over, really fast and up anything, even an upright mattress. You're a pudgy boy, and your Purrrson loves plump cats. You're very affectionate, too. Recently you got to meet your sister Princess, who lives with your Purrrson's grandpa now. You and she were best friends at first sight! You knew you were siblings and should be friends. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Moe, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Princess and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.