Thread: Adorable Buckeye!!!

Adorable Buckeye!!!

Hi Buckeye! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Let review! Named after OH's official mascot, the state nut () and one of the yummiest, chocolate and peanut butter confections every created? Yes, you're that special!

Oh, what an adorable Lhasa Apso boy you are, Buckeye, and lookin' mighty stylin' sporting those fab shades! And not only are they fashionable, but a required accessory, protecting you from that strong FL sunshine!

Just as your Mom says, I cannot for the life of me understand how a pup as adorable, as sweet and loving as you came to find himself in a shelter, in need of a furever home! Well, enter a very special, caring and committed furever family and finally those uncertain, sad and lonely days in that shelter were but a distant memory, you living the good life in beautiful FL, soaking up that sunshine, being loved and pampered to pieces! Endless thanks to your Mom and Dad for choosing rescue, for opening up their home and hearts to one very special and most deserving pup! How lucky they are, Buckeye, having a furkid, a best furry family member and source of never ending joy in you! You truly are the best, Buckeye, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration...playing fetch, maybe watching a little football with the family, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Buckeye, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Blue is definitely your color! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buckeye

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    I also can't understand how you were ever homeless.
    It worked out for the best because you
    now have a great forever home.
    Celebrate your special day and good luck with Ohio State
    https://www.nfl.com/news/alabama-ohi...al-championshi

Dearest Buckeye, you are adorable! What a sweet, beautiful Lhasa Apso you are, with that soft-looking fluffy fur, and aren't you ever stylin' in those shades! Just the thing for the Florida sun, of course. I also find it hard to imagine why you turned up homeless, but now you have the most wonderful Furrrever Home. You're as sweet as that candy for which you're named! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buckeye, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of fetch followed by watching an Ohio State football game!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Buckeye, It is hard to believe you were ever homeless. But those those days are well into the past.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Buckeye is adorable! Such a cute name too, perfect DOTD!