Thread: Beautiful Bernie the Blue!

Beautiful Bernie the Blue!

Hi Bernie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, hunky and handsome Blue boy you are, Bernie, and looking so adorable, decked out in your Santa Paws hat, I must say! And being the good boy that you are I hope, no, I'm sure that other Santa spoiled you EXTRA rotten this Christmas!

And not only do you make the most awesome, pawsome Santa Paws, but a cowboy and football player, an artist and musician as well! A true Renaissance boy! But no doubt it's as your humans' beautiful, sweet and loving furkid and best friend (not to mention "Raccoon of the Year"), that your star shines most brightly! How very lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a best furry family member, an official "welcome home" greeter, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter in you, Bernie! You truly are one in a million, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

But nothing compares to coming home from a long day away from home and being greeted with a gigantic stand-up hug from Bernie....
    Thanks for starting off my day with a big smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration...playing fetch and tinkling those ivories; sleeping and snacking; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Bernie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Santa Bernie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bernie, you are a Beautiful Blue indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that trademark Russian Blue fur and that sweet face with the darker-grey nose and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You certainly are the Purrrfect Santa Claus there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Brooklyn to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to dress up, don't you. What a terrific Santa you are here. I would have loved to see you coming down my chimney! I bet you are a terrific cowboy and football player, too. You have a busy schedule full of important duties such as sleeping, snacking on crunchies, joining your dear Purrrsons in games of fetch, and playing the piano. You're an artist, with your first drawing about to be mounted on the wall. Best of all, you welcome your Purrrsons home with a gigantic stand-up hug! If you didn't hate raccoons, I'd tell you that you will always be Raccoon of the Year to your Purrrsons. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bernie, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Russian Blue you are Bernie, with those beautiful gold eyes.
    Happy Cat of the Day, Beautiful Bernie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana