Thread: Awesome Appa

Blog Entries

Awesome Appa

Appa is SO adorable! Definately would have never made it without all of the love, care and vets that cost lotsa $. Lucky and beautiful pooch, he’s definately in good hands.

Sweet Sassy Appa!

Hi Appa! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious, sweet as can be Chow Chow x Collie boy you are, Appa! Those big, warm and soulful brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! But oh my gosh, to say you've been through a lot in your short life would be an understatement!

I have to believe a higher power led your human to you that fateful day she found you, a 4 week old puppy, by the side of the road, saving you from the unspeakable! I can only imagine the strength and determination it took for you to hold on until your rescue! But to think a mere 7 weeks later you would be diagnosed with Parvo is almost too much heartache to comprehend! Thankfully, once again, your fighting spirit prevailed, you not only surviving that nasty virus but thriving, blossoming into the beautiful, happy and healthy, sweet and sassy, life loving boy we meet here today! Just as your Mom says, you truly a fighter and survivor, Appa, your indomitable spirit and will to live an inspiration to us all!

He is healthy and happy now. He is so full of life and an adorable sassy boy. He has been through a lot in his short life and I couldn't imagine life without him.
    How lucky your Mommy is, having been so serendipitously blessed with a furkid as brave and beautiful, as sweet and sassy, as loyal and loving, as special as you, Appa! You truly are a treasure, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Reading your heartwarming, life affirming story of rescue, learning of the very special bond you and your Mom share, has brought some much welcomed warmth and *sunshine* to my dark and rainy morning! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, cutie pie, a day filled with fun adventures, toys and treats, countless cuddles and kisses, all the love your heart can hold! Lots of love hugs and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Appa, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Appa

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are quite the survivor.
    Now you have a wonderful life, full of love
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Appa, what a beautiful young Chow Chow/Collie mix you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy light-brown fur and that sweet face with those perky ears and lovely big brown eyes. And what an amazing, heartwarming story you have to tell! Your dear person-to-be found you abandoned alongside the road when you were just four weeks old. You were fearful and covered with fleas. He/she rescued you, for which I am so very glad and grateful! She/he gave you your first safe, loving home and the good care you needed to recover. And then at age 11 weeks you came down with Parvo, but being the fighter you are, you recovered. Now you're healthy and happy, an adorable sassy boy full of life. You've been through so much in your short life, and your person can't imagine life without you now! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Appa, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Appa is a fighter.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Awesome Appa!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana