Greetings, Bianca! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Agouti Hooded rattie girl you are, Bianca! You have the prettiest coat, coloring and markings! And how heart-melting is that sweet of yours, those big, black eyes!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as smart and curious, as sweet and cuddly, as loving as you! I smiled from ear to ear, reading how love to snuggle 'neath the covers with your human! And what fun those shoulder and car rides must be! No wonder your human loves you so very much, sweetheart! Inside and out, in looks and in heart, you couldn't be any more perfect! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Bianca, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bianca! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...taking a car ride; playing with your fur daughter, Angelica; feasting on some yummy cream cheese and corn; hitching a ride on your human's shoulder; receiving countless cuddles and smooches; being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Bianca, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear daughter Angelica, too!

SO beautiful!!!