Thread: Charming Chance!

Charming Chance!

Dearest Chance, what a charming fellow you are indeed, a gorgeous white Persian Prince! That long fluffy trademark fur looks so very soft, and just look at that tail! And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes and that look of contentment. You're so pretty lying in that green grass that really brings out your white fur color. I wish I could reach through that screen and down to Arkansas to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Kelley will pet you for me.

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to wake dear Kelley up at 4am to play, and you howl to be let inside to use the bathroom. You race to your food bowl but won't eat until someone is watching you. Bread has to be hidden in the microwave or the fridge because you like to eat holes in the middle of the loaf. You've trained Kelley very well! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chance, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Kelley and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. maybe even a new bread-loaf to bite into the center!

Last edited by phesina; 12-29-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Charming Chance!

Hi Chance! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your special human Kelley, too!

What a beautiful, charming, simply stunning Persian Prince (thanks phesina!) you are indeed, Chance! Even from a distance we can see just how magnificent your long tail and full white coat are And oh, how comfy that bed of soft, green grass must be! Ahh! Life is good!

But what's this? You're a bread fiend? (Centers only, please!) Like your human, more than once I too have resorted to stashing away the goods in the frig or microwave! And what a character, requiring Kelley to be in attendance before you begin your 4 a.m. feast! Silly boy!

Chance enjoys waking his owner up at 4:00 a.m. to play, and howling to be let inside to use the bathroom. He races to his food bowl but will not eat until he knows someone is watching him. He certainly has me well trained! But I love him anyway, just the way he is, silly boy!
    Well trained Kelley is, that's for sure! Good job, Chance! How lucky Kelley is, having been chosen to be owned by you, having a furkid as beautiful, as quirky, as loyal and loving as you! You truly are one in a million, sweetheart, purrfect just as you are, simply the best!

Thanks for the smiles and laughs, Chance! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...keeping Kelley on her toes, catering to your every whim; chowing down on some yummy...bread? lol; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Chance, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bernie is the most awsome COTD in the whole, wide world, infinity the end.

Blog Entries
    Bianca could not be more sublime!! Almost fainted from the cuteness OMG!!!

What a handsome white Persian you are, Charlie.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana