Thread: Sweet Garfield!

Sweet Garfield!

Greetings Garfield, best kitty in the whole wide world! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, classic orange and white Tabby boy you are, Garfield! You do your beloved namesake proud! And of course, no pedigree required! You're purrfect just as you are!

But oh, what a sad start at life you had, Garfield! I cringe at the thought of a 4 week kitten trying to survive on his own out in the wild, on the mean streets. Thankfully your Mommy found you before and harm could come to you and the rest is happy history!

What a lucky human is yours, Garfield, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you to call her very own; having known your love and companionship the past 14 wonderful years and counting! The comfort and joy your bring to her days is truly a priceless gift to cherish forever and always!

He is so sweet, and calm and his purr keeps me going through difficult days
    You truly are one in a million, Garfield, just as special as can be! More than a pet or best friend you're family, your Mommy's furry soulmate, her Cat of a Lifetime!

He is just the best cat ever, and I love him very much. I hope we have many many more years together.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your Mommy share has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your niece, Kat; lapping up a nice serving of plain yogurt; sleeping then sleeping some more, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted Mommy! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Garfield, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Those eyes!!! SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Garfield, what a gorgeous guy you are! That two-tone orange and white Tabby fur is absolutely beautiful and looks so soft. You have the sweetest face, with that cute little pink and orange nose with the black spot on it, and those lovely big mostly-matching-orange eyes. My two-tone orange and white Tabby girl Sparkler with matching orange eyes says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Edmonton, Alberta in Canada to pet you, and pet your niece Kat, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be found you, rescued you when you were just four weeks old and brought you Home! I don't think I want to know why you needed to be rescued at that young age, but I am so very glad and grateful that you were! Blessings to your dear Purrrson and you!) You were far too young to be away from your kitty-momma, and your Purrrson raised you from your very needy kitten stage through the awkward stages of kitten-hood and onward to growing up. Now you are fourteen years old, and you two have been together all this time! As you're getting on in years now, you love to sleep all day and night. You enjoy playing with your niece Kat. Your Purrrson says you're the best cat ever, so sweet and calm. Your purr keeps him/her going through difficult days! She/he hopes you'll have many, many more years together. You love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Garfield, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Kat and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of yogurt - plain, please!

Last edited by phesina; 12-28-2020 at 05:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome orange and white tabby you are, Garfield. Your fur looks so soft and I would love to pet it.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana