Thread: Awesome Angus!

Awesome Angus!

Hi Angus, you beautiful Boxer boy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my gosh! You broke your leg at 4 months old? Poor baby! Thankfully the amazing vet team at Cornell were on the job, not only healing you, but custom casting you in high style! Speaking as a nurse, I'm left in awe of their artistry! And oh, how priceless is that look on your face as you posed for the camera! Such a good boy!

I can only imagine what a challenge it was for your humans to keep you, a wanna be active, playful puppy from re-injuring your leg as you recovered! But by all accounts your recovery was a complete success, your leg healed, you back to enjoying life and your humans and Boxer sister Libbi to the max! As for that "selective hearing?" Like all kids, you hear perfectly well when it counts! hehe I like your style, Anugs!

What a lucky family is yours, having a brave and beautiful, fun and life loving furkid, furbro, and best friend in you, sweetheart! And just think! The fun times have only just begun for you and your family, with many, many wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! You truly are one EXTRA special Boxer boy, Angus, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for starting my Sunday off with a BIG smile, Angus! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with sister Libbi; receiving countless cuddles, kisses and..."cookies," hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Angus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Libbi, too!!!

Angus' cast of courage!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Angus

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 151
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Apparently something like a broken leg has not slowed you down.
    Glad to hear that you aren't deaf, but I doubt
    that would have slowed you down either.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Angus, what a beautiful, adorable Boxer puppy you are! You're just eight months old, five months in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. What an amazing story you have to tell! You fell and broke your leg at just 16 weeks of age. Cornell Veterinary Hospital took wonderful care of you, even making you a a "custom cast" with your name on it each time it was changed! It was a challenge to keep you from playing and further injuring your leg during the recovery process, but now you're doing fine, running around with your white boxer housemate Libbi. You're not deaf, even though many other white boxers and other white animals are. You're adept at "selective hearing," not hearing commands sometimes but picking up the word "cookie" from another room, even whispered! You and your dear persons and Libbi all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Angus, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Libbi and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a.. (whispering)cookie!

Last edited by phesina; 12-29-2020 at 12:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome White boxer you are, Angus.
    Being hard of hard of hearing has not slowed you down.
    Congrats on being chosen DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

How Sweet!

How Sweet!