Thread: Heaven Sent Truffles!!!

Heaven Sent Truffles!!!

Greetings, dear Truffles! Congratulations on being chosen as our very special and most deserving, Christmas Day honoree!

What a beautiful, most precious Dapple Doxie girl you are, Truffles; beautiful in body and soul! The sight of you all decked out in your Mrs. Santa Paws outfit is just what I needed to brighten my dark and rainy Christmas Day!

Bless you, dear Truffles, for your therapy outreach (10 amazing years and counting!!!), bringing some much needed comfort and joy to your friends in hospice, helping to make their days a little bit brighter, and not only at Christmastime, but all year 'round! And just as your Mom says, while you may not be able to visit with your friends this Christmas season, hopefully soon this wicked COVID virus will be behind us, you back on the job, bringing smiles to the faces of all in your care!

I do pet therapy at Hope Hospice, I have been bringing joy to the patients for 10 years. I do tricks for them and at Christmas dress up to be Mrs. Claus and give them little presents.
    Your Mom and Dad, Pam and John, are no doubt so very proud of their sweet angel girl. How lucky they are, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as giving and as loving, as special as you, sweetheart! You truly are a treasure, the most cherished gift of all, the gift that keeps on giving 365 days a year!

Thanks for making my
    Christmas Day a whole lot brighter, Truffles! Wishing for you and your family, your dear Mom and Dad a safe, happy and love filled Christmas evening, and for us all, a healthy New Year in 2021! (No doubt Mr. Claus treated YOU extra rotten this year!) Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Truffles, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Sweet Mrs. Santa Paws!!! SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Truffles, you are adorable and precious! What a perfect Dog of the Day you are for this Christmas Day! You're such a beautiful Miniature Dachshund, all dressed up as Mrs. Santa in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You have such a delightful personality! How wonderful that you are a Pet Therapy doggie, bringing joy to the patients at Hope Hospice, doing tricks for them and giving them little presents! We're so sorry that you can't visit them personally now, what with COVID, but we're sending along our loving best wishes that you and your dear dad John and mom Pam will all be back there before long! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Truffles, on being chosen our Christmas Day Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear John and Pam and friends at Hope Hospice and all your family and friends are enjoying a very special Christmas celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited by phesina; 12-25-2020 at 10:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Truffles

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 126
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a little sweetheart.
    I hope you can soon go back to visiting Hospice.
    That is the best thing a pup can do for people
    Celebrate your special day little cutie

What a precious Dog of the Day you are, Truffles!
    All dressed up as Mrs Santa Claus.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana