Thread: The toy loving Max

The toy loving Max

I got a kick from this line in the story.

"putting everything in his mouth like a two-year-old human child"

I know it was meant the dog acting as a 2 year child. But, I had to laugh.

Beautiful Fun Loving Max!

Hi Max! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

What a gorgeous GSD boy you are, Max! You may be but a mere 6 months old but already your GSD creds are shining through, not only in your stunning good looks, but in personality, in your unwavering devotion to your humans and your big heart; your smarts! And like all puppies, the need to chew looms large in your day as those adult teeth come in! (Thank goodness for chew toys! Those sharp, needle-like baby teeth can be...painful!)

How very lucky your family is, having a "first" as beautiful, as personality packed, as loyal and loving as you, Max! What fun your humans are in for, watching you grown and learn over the weeks and months to come, the lot of you sharing so many happy times, including your and your family's first Christmas together! What fun that will be! No doubt Santa Paws will be spoiling you rotten!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photo spread has been pure joy! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...chasing your sister about the house and chewing on your toys (not arms, lol); enjoying your trees and those twinkling lights; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Max, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your sister, too! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy, love and fun filled Christmas Day!

Beautiful Max!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 95
Size:  15.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome and playful pup.
    You do love to chew on anything.
    Hope you enjoy your first Christmas
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Max, you are adorable! What an utterly precious German Shepherd Dog you are, and you're only six months old! You love to play and chew, as you should at your age. You're your family's first Shepherd! They got you when you were three months old, and you've been like a big giant baby sleeping in their bed! You're full of energy and make them smile with your antics. You give paw for anything you want, and you love chasing your sister around the house. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and sister and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We wish you all a merry Christmas, your very first, Max!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome German Shepherd you are, Max.

I hope you enjoy your first Christmas.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana