Thread: Gorgeous Rosy!

Gorgeous Rosy!

Dearest Rosy, what a gorgeous guy you are indeed! You're such a handsome fellow with that soft-looking orange-tabby fur and that sweet face with those lovely green eyes. My orange-tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You look so settled down, curled around there on that bed and looking straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Brooklyn to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrson and both your families will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your Purrrson found you under a rose bush, and that's how you got your name even though you're a boy. You are very affectionate toward both him/her and the downstairs neighbor. You like to sit on their laps, and when you see them you come running, meowing and purring and licking your chops. Your Purrrson says you're theoretically an outdoor cat and have to fend for yourself. I hope you don't still have to fend for yourself! I hope that now you come inside to eat and sleep and use a litter box and sit on laps, and one day you will move indoors for good. You are precious, and you and both your families love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home, or homes, you share!

Congratulations, darling Rosy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and families and friends are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-22-2020 at 09:45 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Rosy!

Hi Rosy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a handsome, most fetching gingerTabby boy you are, Rosy! It's no wonder you're a ham for the camera, Rosy! You're a natural! I sooved learning how you came to be named, Rosy! Yes, you may be a boy, but the beloved rose is without gender, and so perfectly represents just how beautiful and cherished you are...not by just one devoted *special person* but two!

How lucky they are, having a best furry friend in you, Rosy; happily greeting them daily with your meows and purrs; warming their laps; bringing so much joy to their lives! And I too hope that one day you will choose the indoor life, safe and comfy, never having to fend for your life ever again! (Sounds like you're almost there!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rosy! Meeting you today has been such a treat! What a treasure you are, just as special as can be, one most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with your humans, warming their laps and chowing down on your fave foods, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Rosy!!!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Love ya Rosy! You are an excellent COTD man💕

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are, Rosy. I hope someday you won't have to fend for yourself.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana