Thread: Marvelous Magnificent Miss Meme!

Marvelous Magnificent Miss Meme!

Dearest Meme, you are marvelous and magnificent, indeed! You are such a pretty Brown Tabby girl, with touches of orange in your beautiful, soft-looking fur. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute orange nose outlined in black and those lovely huge green eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They are both so sharp up close, showing your beauty in such great detail. Your dear Purrrson is a terrific photographer! (But then, how could he/she miss, with such a Purrrfect model?!) I wish I could reach through the screen to ...wherever you are here in the U.S.A. ...and pet you and your kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, so nice and affectionate. You love strangers and friends alike. You are quick to purr, and you love being petted. You're your dear Purrrson's first cat, and what a terrific kitty you've been for her/him to start with! Now you have a kitty housemate, whom you don't like so much. (I hope some day before long you two will be the best of friends.) Your Purrrson thinks you look like a chocolate cookie, and says you're every bit as sweet as one. He/she could "eat you up," you're so adorable! You've definitely earned your selection as Cat of the Day! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meme, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-12-2020 at 05:30 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Miss Meme!!!

Hi Miss Meme! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, adorable, sweet as a chocolate cookie, yummy Tabby girl you are, Meme, and oh yes, SO very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Oh, I could just gooble you up, Meme! Your coat does remind one of a chocolate chip cookie, hehe, and how gorgeous are your aqua colored eyes! Ahh!!! Pure purrfection, that you are, in looks and in purrsonality; a friend to all!

How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a "first" as beautiful, as sweet and cuddly, as loving as you, Meme! Your kitty sibling may yet learn to appreciate your overtures, but hopefully with time she/he will come around! How could she/he resist? You truly are one treasure one a girl, Meme, a gem, simply the best kitty furkid as human could ever hope for!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has warmed me to the core! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, receiving tons of cuddles, chowing down on your fave foods, being loved and pampered to pieces...spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Meme, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty bro/sis too!

Beautiful Meme!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a Pretty Brown Tabby you are, Miss Meme.

Congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are very lovely, magnificent Miss Meme! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful kitty!