Thread: Lovely Lady Lily!

Lovely Lady Lily!

Dearest Lily, you are utterly adorable. Just look at that FACE! I'm in love! You are the most beautiful Alapaha Blue-blood Bulldog, with that sleek brown-black coat all over except for those back toes dipped in white. What a sweet, sweet face you have, with all those darker markings in such an interesting design, and those lovely big brown eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are absolutely stunning in every one of them, and the last one of you enjoying some ice cream is especially nice. I with I could reach through the screen and over to Dubuque, IA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me.

And what a delightful personality you have! You're very loving and cuddly, and you're always in the mood to play, especially hide and seek. You're also a bit spoiled, and you enjoy human food, especially ice cream! You can be hard for your person to handle sometimes, but she/he couldn't ask for a better dog and can't imagine life without you now. You're best friends, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lily, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe another round of hide and seek followed by some ice cream!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lily

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Lucky for you, you were chosen last.
    Now you have the best home possible.
    Spoiled and loved, who could ask for more?
    Celebrate your special day

Lovely Lily!

Hi Lily! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a treat, having the rare Alapaha Blue-blood Bulldog as our featured honoree! Until today I had never even heard of your breed. Consider me smitten!

What a beautiful, utterly adorable girl you are, Lily! Your smooshy face, those big, brown eyes are total heart-melters! And just look at that sleek and shiny, chocolate colored coat!

I can't imagine how you were the last of the litter to be chosen, Lily! But as the saving goes, the best was saved for last! It's easy to see how your human fell in love with you at first sight! Who could resist? One look into those "sad" puppy dog eyes and the deal was sealed!

What a lucky Mom/Dad is yours, Lily, having been blessed with a "first" doggie furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as cute and cuddly, as special as you! Beautiful inside and out, in looks, personality and heart, you couldn't be any more special if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to your over the moon, heart-melting photos has been pure joy!!! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing hide and seek; swinging by the ice cream store for a scoop, hehe; cuddling with your Mom/Dad; being spoiled EXTRA rotten and loved to bits! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Lily, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Lovely Lady Lily!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana