Thread: Magnificent Miss Murka!

Magnificent Miss Murka!

Dearest Murka, what a beautiful young lady you are! You're an absolutely gorgeous Bengal kitty, with that fluffy fur in the stunning Bengal pattern, light brown, slightly reddish with dark spots markings like a leopard. And what a very cute, sweet face you have, with the large perky ears, that brown nose with a beige spot, and those lovely big eyes. And yes, that scarab beetle drawing on your forehead! You are so pretty sitting up so tall in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Kiev, Ukraine and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are affectionate but on your own terms. You don't like to be picked up, and you allow only so much stroking. But when you're hungry or want something, then you'll rub against legs and let yourself be stroked and purr. Like your ancestors, you're fascinated by water, drinking from the tap and watching someone take a bath as you walk around the tub edge. You rush around the house like a whirlwind, and you want to be part of everything going on around you. You enjoy playing fetch, bringing back things that people throw for you, especially hair ties. (To Murka's dear person: PLEASE don't let her play with hair ties! She could swallow one, which can turn into a serious medical emergency!) Your person understands that you, like all pets, have your own character and habits, and he/she takes this into account. He/she knows that taking good care of you makes you both become better, giving each other love and achieving a kind of "symbiosis." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Murka, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnificent Miss Murka!

Greetings, Murka in Ukraine! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful baby Bengal you are, Murka! Your classic Bengal, leopard-like markings and those huge, luminescent, yellow eyes are simply stunning! And how special in that scarab beetle drawing on your forehead!

And when in comes to purrsonality, while your may dish out affection on your terms, there's no doubt you love your human every bit as much as she does you, in our own special way! How wonderful to be loved unconditionally! What a very special bond you and your Mom share, indeed; true soulmlates!

But the most important thing is that when you take care of your pet, through this care you yourself become better: more responsible, kinder, more affectionate. You can give her a piece of your love. That is, a kind of "symbiosis" is created between the owner and the pet, which is important and beneficial to both parties.
    What a lucky Mom is yours, Murka, having a furry family member, a best furry friend as beautiful, as smart and purrsonality packed, as playful and life loving, as special as you! What a gem you are, Murka, truly one of a kind, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Murka! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartfelt and touching tribute and learning a bit about your historic breed's history has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...participating in all of the activities of the day; playing fetch; feasting on your fave foods; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud anad devoted pawrent! Lots of love to you, beautiful Murka, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Murky is perfection, excellent cat!

Blog Entries
    Murka! My autocorrect sucks, sorry.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Miss Murka!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana