Thread: Jovial Jake and Gorgeous Gremlin!

Jovial Jake and Gorgeous Gremlin!

Dearest Jake and Gremlin, what a fine-looking pair you two are! You are both so beautiful, Jake dressed in your formal Tuxedo wear, suitable for any occasion, and Gremlin in your stunning Tortoiseshell coat of many colors. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! It shows your close relationship so well, you lying close together in that comfortable chair and gazing out at us, Jake with your pale green eyes and Gremlin with your golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New York City to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You both lived at the Bide A Wee Shelter for most of your lives and became best pals. Then your dear Purrrsons-to-be found out about you and met you. Of course you and they fell in love, and you all adopted each other in February. You were shy of people but have been making great progress at overcoming that and coming to trust your Purrrsons totally. Now you are living the wonderful lives you deserve, and always deserved! You're quite busy each day, enjoying the sunny enclosed porch, chasing squirrels from one window to another, and then resting up after expelling all that energy. Your Purrrsons are delighted that you are part of their Furrrever Family! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jake and Gremlin, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-03-2020 at 11:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Duo Jake and Gremlin!

Hi Jake and Gremlin! Happy Cats of the Day to you!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious brother and sister Tuxie/Torti team we're treated to today! Having been born and raised in NYC, the tri-state area, I became aware of the amazing Bide a Wee Shelter system (in existence for over a century!) when I was just a kid. Such a fabulous organization, helping to make countless happy homecoming rescue stories such as yours a reality!

Endless thanks to your pawrents for not only choosing rescue, but doing the double dip, and a bonded pair at that! And reading that you two were adopted last Feb., 10 months ago, no doubt by now you two have grown even more confidant and trusting, loving your happy new life and your devoted furever humans to the max!

How lucky your family is, having been blessed with two furkids as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you two beauties; doubly blessed! You, Gremlin and Jake, are living proof of the endless, priceless rewards of rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...scoping out those pesky squirrels from your window perches; napping in the sunshine on your enclosed porch; cuddling with each other and your Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Jake and Gremlin, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Bonded besties!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to Jovial Jake and Gorgeous Gremlin on being Cats of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana