Thread: Darling Dora!

Darling Dora!

Greetings Dora from Down Under! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Checkered Giant x bunny you are, Dora!!! Your coat and coloring is so lovely! But as beautiful a bun as you are, what makes you so EXTRA special? You're a rescue, the best "breed" ever!!!

I'm heartbroken, learning of your horrific start at life, Dora! Not before today had I even heard of bunnies being used to "sport" dogs. Endless thanks to your family for coming to your rescue, providing you with the carefree, peaceful, love filled life you so rightly deserve; never having to fear being chased ever again; for loving you unconditonally, allowing you to live life on your terms! And what a wonderful life it is, not only having a devoted human family loving on you 24/7, but a best bunny bud, a fellow rescue named Harriet to bond with (not to mention a garden to dig in and plants to nibble on)!

How truly blessed your family is, Dora, having a furry family member as brave and beautiful, as sweet and special as you, Dora! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches story has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Dora...playing in your garden, digging and nibbling on plants; cuddling with your bestie, Harriet; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love to you, beautiful Dora, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Harriet, too!!!

Beautiful Dora~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dora

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 109
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a scary start in life, being chased by dogs.
    Now you have a wonderful life, even getting dirty.
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day

Wonderful story!

How lovely that she’s safe and has a peaceful life now. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Dearest Dora, you are absolutely darling indeed! What a beautiful Checkered Giant Rabbit mix lady you are, with that thick, soft-looking white fur and that sweet face with the lovely big dark eye surrounded by a brown patch. I also am horrified about how awful your earlier life was, being "trained to sport dogs." I am so very glad and grateful that you were rescued and now are living the wonderful life you deserve, and always deserved! Your dear people aren't forcing attention on you but are giving you the time and space you need to feel safe and comfortable. You live with several other beloved bunnies, including your best friend Harriet who also came from a difficult past. You get to hang out in the garden, dig in dirt, nibble on your choice of tasty plants, and even have fun getting your pretty white fur dirty! You and your dear people and bunnies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dora, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Harriet and other bunnies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and your favorite tasty plants!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

In your first home you were used to train dogs.
    You were rescued, and now have a wonderful home.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Darling Dora!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana