Thread: Beautiful Fur Angel Elka

Beautiful Fur Angel Elka

To the family of Elka~

What a gorgeous Golden doggie girl your beloved Elka was. From her golden coat, to those long, lanky, deer-like legs; from her warm, love filled, "lined" brown eyes, perfection on 4 paws. But oh, that warm smile, that darling doggie grin is beyond heart-melting. And not only was she a beauty in looks, but importantly, beautiful in spirit and heart; the sweetest doggie ever.

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of her untimely passing. Losing a furkid, at any age, is one of the saddest days in a pet parent's life. But to lose one so young, so tragically is beyond heart-breaking.

I am very sad to say that after only two years of owning her, Elka was bit by a rattlesnake and died before we were able to get help. But even in her last moments of awareness, she was giving us her darling doggy grin and thumping her tail on the ground as though nothing were wrong. It comforts me, knowing that she was happy with us despite how short of a time we had with her. I am positive in saying that she was the sweetest, most loving dog I've ever known and I will always remember her.
    How very lucky you were to have been blessed with a pup, a furkid as beautiful, as joyful and life loving, as special as Elka, if even but for a brief time. And just as you say, to the very end she knew how loved she was, earning her angel wings being held in your arms, her heart overflowing with love; love enough to comfort her until that happy day when she and her family are together once more.

Thank you so much for rescuing Elka, choosing adoption, providing one very special girl with the most loving of homes. And thank you for giving us the chance to honor her, to pay tribute to the beautiful bond of love you and she shared. Elka truly was one in a million, one very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, forever and always.

And Elka, sweet baby girl, until that day when you and your family are reunited, run and play, happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels. And send down your love to your family. They miss you so very much.

That sweet, sweet smile, those eyes...

Me and my brother, Duncan~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Elka

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  12.0 KB

R.I.P. little Elka
    What a happy life with such a sad ending.
    You had everything going for you
    and a family who loves and misses you

Elka

I’m so sorry to hear of her tragic death. I’ve never read a dog of the day (or any dog) being killed by a snake. She was absolutely gorgeous! 😩😩😩

Dearest Elka Angel, what a beautiful Angel you are, and what a beautiful Golden Dog! And what a good friend you've been to your dear people and dog-pal Duncan! That soft-looking fur is so colorful and pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those floppy ears and lovely big brown eyes. And you have such a delightful personality, full of energy and full of love, making everyone smile with your antics.

I'm so sorry to learn you were bitten by a rattlesnake and went to the Rainbow Bridge at such a young age. How sweet and touching that you left your family with your darling doggie grin and tail-thumps as though nothing were wrong! Your people and Duncan love you and miss you and grieve you very much. Now you are a glorious Angel at the Bridge, whole and healthy again, watching over them and sending down love to them. Please send some Angelic woofs to their hearts to reassure them that you are with them always, watching over them and sending down love, and you'll all be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Elka Angel, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Duncan and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. I know the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful fur angel you are, Elka. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana